Monday, December 29, 2008

Half full or half empty?

Half way through 23 thingies........ 1 day to go. somehow, I don't think I'll get there. I've found it really tough going - this is NOT how I learn effectively. I had hoped to have internet access at home at the beginning of my Annual Leave 2 weeks ago and plenty of time to stuff around and figure this out. Unfortunately (as is to be expected of technology) all did not go smoothly, so here I am, internetless and late. Not sure i could have got here any sooner, but will keep plugging away (if we're still going to have access after tomorrow).... I do look forward to being able to use the technology both at work and home - we're adding things to the wiki and out CRA/SCR facebook account as we go.

Off i go now and see how far i can get this afternoon!

Cheers all

Tanya

1 comment:

Sleepydumpling said...

You are so close Tanya, don't give up now! I can see you right on a tipping point. Go at it hammer and tongs tomorrow and I reckon you'll tip into it no problem. You're on the downhill run now!