Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Already confused

This one is an undersea restaurant around northern Africa or thereabouts. You can see the coral through the window.

Tell my why the post is upside down. do i have to write backwards to get everything the right way round? Iwill post and see what happens



Not sure how to get from viewing my blog to adding posts except by some long-winded process - there must be a better way. OK, more pics........




Here we are! I put this on my Facebook account and it got heaps of comments. Everyone wanted to know where it was and what it was all about. My answer unfortunately is, that I have not a clue - I got this sent to me through someone's email years ago.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool little blog title! Look forward to reading more

Cheers Kerri

Sleepydumpling said...

Ooh, you got pretty photos. I need to find me some pretty photos.

You're all up and running, I'm proud of you!